Tuesday 29 August 2017

Is it worth it to start mining now?

Hi,

A couple weeks ago a friend and I were talking and we were talking about housing in the US. The topic came upon my rent and I told my friend about my situation. I pay a flat rate for my rent with electricity and utilities included and will be renewing my yearly lease soon. Mt friend told me it is optimal for mining bitcoin and at that point I have never really thought about mining or really knew what it was. So earlier this week I did some research about what kind of hard/soft ware that I would need to get started.

Somethings I know about my apartment is that each room is connected to two breakers and the the building is metered as a whole instead of each room.

There are still many things that I don't understand or know about mining so it does put a lot of doubt in my mind. But this could be interesting side project with the goal of breaking even and if it makes a profit then cool. To those who are experienced with mining, is it worth it to start mining now?



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 09:10AM by lhxo http://bit.ly/2vCQ58j

No comments :

Post a Comment