Thursday 2 November 2017

AntMiner S9 Newbie power supply question

Hello dear community - I have been a Bitcoin user and fan for quite some time and finally got a miner as a hobby in the office.

Not doing it to make money - just for fun and to experience and appreciate bitcoins in a different way.

I have an S9 and the AntMiner Power Supply (APW3++ 1200W@110v 1600W@220v).

I only have 110V outlets in the office and I am looking for the best solution to use the AntMiner with a 110V outlet as I have heard conflicting reports.

Some options I am exploring is buying the EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2 or buying another AntMiner Power Supply and using two power supplies to power the S9.

What is the best way to use the S9 at 110V if efficiency isn't that important? Am I safe just using the AntMiner power supply with the S9?

I really appreciate any help and look forward to contributing to this community when I get on my feet.



Submitted November 03, 2017 at 12:51AM by VolcanBaru http://bit.ly/2xSXod7

No comments :

Post a Comment