Wednesday 1 November 2017

Help me figure this out. I may be overthinking I‎t.

I’m reading up on this whole mining thing and decided to give I‎t a shot. Now, I’m running a GTX 1070 and it is mining about $2.00 worth of BTC a day. Ok now this is going to be really really hard to explain but I will do my best. Let’s take out the dollar value right now because we are not receiving cash but coins instead. Let’s ignore the fact that the dollar value per day is at 2. Instead we will look at how much BTC I have. Let’s say I am earning .0002 BTC per day. This BTC that I earn...if the value of BTC goes up then the value of that .0002 goes up aswell or am I missing something here. So if I mined $2 worth of BTC and got paid .0002 in coins for I‎t then the BTC value doubled wouldn’t I then have $4 worth of BTC? The way I see I‎t in my head is something I can not put on paper. It’s very difficult for me to explain. I’ll try to write I‎t out but I might just sound like an idiot but anyways here I go. As I am currently mining everyday and earning coins for I‎t, those coins that I earn will continue to increase in value so therefor if the price continues to climb then the coins I am earning are going to be worth even more. So the $2 a day I was earning with .0002 in coins as a reward is now technically considered $4. Simple terms, if I earned .0002 BTC at a value of $2 a month ago and that value right now is worth $4 then didn’t I technically earn $4 on the day that I mined I‎t? I’m sorry if I hurt your brain.



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 10:03PM by alan314 http://bit.ly/2lByVaq

No comments :

Post a Comment