Thursday 26 September 2019

I used my self managed superfund (SMSF) money to take roughly 4BTC out of circulation.

In Australia, employers are forced into matching and paying 9.5% of your yearly salary into an employees superannuation fund. I've noticed there is a whole scam industry built around this where the third party that controls your money invests into stable investments that make less money so they keep siphoning my money into their own pockets as management fees. After a decade of not making any money I recently did a lot of paperwork to roll all the money into my own SMSF so that I could invest 90% into BTC. I would rather do 100% but the law states I cannot have more than 90% of my funds in one asset class. The rest I reluctantly put into buying gold. I see Bitcoin as a much more secure form of retirement than anything the government can offer. I've encouraged my sibling to do the same and every year from now 9.5% of our wages will go to our SMSF and 90% of that is buying Bitcoin until we reach retirement age. I personally think everyone should be doing this. Even if you don't have savings in your wallet you can still buy into Bitcoin.



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 03:53PM by recessiontime http://bit.ly/2lgEhbT

No comments :

Post a Comment