Monday 3 July 2023

Should I just buy regardless of the price?


Hello, I have about 140 usd (I know it’s not a lot but I’m from a third world country and means a lot to me) so should I just buy 140$ worth right now regardless of the price or do I wait for it to go down and stuff?I’m using binance and I have had experience with crypto but not a long time as I was experimenting with Local Stock Market.Now I want to become a BTC hoarder and start investing properly as I turn 21 this month and cause I’m moving to a new country next year and I won’t have to worry about selling it like I would have to with local stocks.So does things like Dollar cost averaging matter at this low amount or should I just buy full amount right now? via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3CVXdAG

No comments :

Post a Comment