Sunday 16 July 2023

Why can't I withdraw all my bitcoin from strike anymore?


I bought .19 bitcoin last week.Usually, it allows me to withdraw instantly.This time, it only allowed me to withdraw .065. $2.50 withdrawal fee.Then a couple days later, I tried to withdraw the remaining. But again, it only let me withdraw .065. That's another $2.50 fee.Today, I tried withdrawing the remaining 0.07, but now it's telling me that my max withdraw allowed is .03. What's going on?How come I was allowed to withdraw .06 a couple of days ago but now all of a sudden I can only withdraw .03 now?So am I only allowed to withdraw half of my balance each time now?I don't think it's an ACH thing, and it shouldn't. Before, I was able to deposit, and withdraw instantly, no waiting for ACH. And it's been multiple days since I withdrew. Multiple days, not just 1.I'm irritated because now I have to do multiple withdraws and each transaction fee is $2.50 each time now, it's no longer free. And I'm not talking about 2 withdrawals either, I have to do OVER 4+ to get all my coins out, and it's $2.50 each time. What's with that? So now we pay the high spreads AND the withdraw fee. I might have to leave strike. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3JW15Wv

No comments :

Post a Comment