Saturday 2 September 2023

Depressed after losing over 35% of my BTC stack.

I have 4 different wallets, one ledger, and other 3 hot wallets. I have been stacking BTC for few years now. I just have the BTC addresses of the hot wallets, where I keep sending the sats that I stack, uninstalled the app long time ago, stored the private key encrypted in a pendrive, stored it away safely(or so I thought) and never bothered to look wether it is there or not anymore.

Few days ago, I wanted to access one of the wallets, but the pendrive was nowhere to be found. It's been days now, that I'm scrambling everywhere, but one pendrive, that had most of stack is missing.

It feels extremely depressing and my whole mental health took a toll.

Still trying to accept the fact that it's gone and I am praying for the market to crash, so that I can buy some cheap sats, that I lost and some more.

I bought those sats below $8k fyi, and I don't think BTC will ever see that price again.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted September 02, 2023 at 10:47PM by themillenialminer https://bit.ly/45BFM5c

No comments :

Post a Comment