Thursday 2 November 2023

My Bank continuously sending me emails about investing in Crypto, according to them it’s highly risky and you could lose money

I’m getting flooded with emails, calls, SMS from my bank asking me stop investing in highly volatile asset like crypto.

Ironically, they never send me heads-up when I spend insane amounts of money into gambling/ betting websites because that doesn’t endanger their existence.

Sooner or later these middlemen crooks are going to become obsolete and only true store of value (Bitcoin) is going to prevail.

I’m more inclined towards decentralization rather than handing my money to banks who shit on my head whenever they feel good about it.



Submitted November 02, 2023 at 09:10PM by Silver-Maximum9190 https://bit.ly/3s8ngmN

No comments :

Post a Comment