Thursday 23 November 2023

What do Investing subreddits have against Bitcoin?


Occasionally I will see a post in r/personalfinance r/investing or r/ETFs or something similar where I feel it is reasonable to recommend bitcoin for the explained situation. I friendly say that I think they should research into bitcoin as a small allocation hedge for their situation and I just get downvoted into oblivion. I just wish people were more open to Bitcoin. I was speaking with a friend yesterday and we were trying to come to a conclusion on why people hate Bitcoin. Maybe because they know it’s the best performing asset in the past decade and they missed it. I still don’t understand why you would decide to hate it and reject any mention of it though. I wish I could educate Bitcoin haters but they wouldn’t listen. What are everyone’s thoughts on this? via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/49PktQc

No comments :

Post a Comment