Saturday 31 October 2015

I recommend not to use cryptsy!!!

So first of all I logged in on cryptsy.com which I hadnt done for half a year. And since I didnt log in for half a year they locked my account... After this I tried to get it back which was almost impossible! After a month of e-mailling them they finally unlocked it.

Then I tried to buy some altcoins with my bitcoins, this also wasnt possible... Now I sent every data of myself to them, ID, me holding my ID and an Utility Bill. Still no answer of them... So I went in the chat asking them whats up with my ticket... Then they banned for for 1 week... TWICE...

I recommend not sending any bitcoins or other altcoins to that site! their support is bad and got a big ego... I hope I will ever get my bitcoins of this site...



Submitted October 31, 2015 at 10:56PM by lookoutnoob http://bit.ly/1M32xin

No comments :

Post a Comment