Saturday 31 October 2015

Stock trader interested in bitcoin trading; can we trade it the same way we trade stocks?


I've been interested in bitcoin since its beginnings, but never really did any transaction. I've been trading for a living for a while now and it would be great I could apply the same methods to bitcoin trading. I trade stocks and future contracts currently, everything is seamless and instant, liquidity is exceptional thanks to HFT algorithms, I can start and end a trade in a fraction of a second. My question being: is it possible with Bitcoin? What levels of liquidity is there to daytrading? How reliable are institutions intermediating trading? We cannot risk a stop loss order not getting filled in time because the exchange institution doesn't have enough processing power. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1Wq7w1B

No comments :

Post a Comment