Saturday 2 April 2016

Antminer U2 on Linux, setup almost done, no devices found.

Hey Reddit!

Recently I've acquired some Antminer V2+'s and I'm trying to run them under Linux. I am fully aware that I will not be gaining any profits whatsoever and I'm mostly doing it for fun and hobby.

My setup is a Raspberry Pi 1, an externally powered USB hub and an ethernet connection directly to the router.

I've managed to compile/install BFGminer by using this post and all three miners are displayed when I use the command:

ls -l /dev/ttyUSB*

When running BFGminer the setup works, I can log in and point it to the pool I'm planning to use The program tells me that there are No devices found, and when I press M (or +) then it tells me that there are no devices.

Right now I'm stuck, I'm already running bfgminer as root and the connection to the pool is fine. Does anyone have any idea what I can try next?



Submitted April 02, 2016 at 08:43PM by Sumeron http://bit.ly/1qd2dtK

No comments :

Post a Comment