Friday 1 April 2016

Purse.io: Somebody purchased an item for me on Purse but bitcoins never were taken, I got the item for free. I am looking for the buyer to send him his money back.


Just for clarification: NOT APRIL's FOOL! Please take it serious and help me find the buyer.Hi, I recently placed a buy order on Purse.io. After a few days without buyer I just canceled it and forgot about it for a few days. After a week or two the item arrived to my home. Somebody on Purse purchased it but he never got my bitcoins. I've been talking with Purse's support and there is no transaction at all so I guess a user never completed the transaction on purse but for some reason he bought the item and shipped it to me.I am looking for the buyer, I would like to give him back the money he spent for my order. If you buyer are reading this, please send me a pm demonstrating you are the buyer and I will send you back your money. Getting staff for free is nice but doing things properly feels better ;)Please help me keep this post visible for at least a couple or 3 days in order more people can read it.PS: thankyou to Purse's support for their quick replies. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1ToySYy

No comments :

Post a Comment