Wednesday 28 June 2017

Help! I just found out my dad bought 3000 dollars worth of One Coin. Is it as bad as they say it is?

Long story short, my dad bought these one coins (never heard of them till now) and was going to show me his account with 3000$ worth of coins in it. He sent me a pic on his laptop and the coins were there. He gave me his login info so I could help him out because he knows I have experience with bit coins. And I saw my first red flag. "This website isn't available in America" ok so I switched my VPN to Canada and proceeded to the website. I logged in and all I saw was an empty balance and "Under Maintenance" pasted anywhere where there would be some kind of analytic or live information. So ok, the website is down for today, I tried for weeks to get on until today when I decided enough was enough. I looked around in google. All I see is two channels of info split down the middle. One half says it's BS. The other half says "look I have a One coin account and it works".

What should I tell him to convince him to try to get his money back? If he can.. hopefully the refund system isn't permanently "under maintenance"



Submitted June 28, 2017 at 11:26AM by captainvaughn http://bit.ly/2s0zOYS

No comments :

Post a Comment