Saturday 30 December 2017

I made a bet with my Dad...


I encouraged my Dad to invest last month. He was late to the party and invested $3500 at the $19000 mark. I told him not to panic if the price drops to $14k. Consequently, it has, and he wants out!I've told him to HODL, shown him what to do when the price drops, but he still wants out. Fair enough... but since I think a panic sell is just the wrong thing to do for the long term, I've decided to take ownership of all his bitcoin, and promised to pay him his $3500 on his birthday, 20th December 2018.He's happy because he hasn't lost anything. I'm happy because he hasn't lost anything, and I'm confident the price will be higher than what he bought in at this time next year.Bitcoins are in Bread Wallet. Mnemonic phrase backed up, left in a safe, also saved on external HD's.Here's to HODLING!!!Happy New Year! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2pZkA9Z

No comments :

Post a Comment