Saturday 30 December 2017

Trying to get my payment from nice hash

So im using an L3+ with nice hash. Got the stratum from the site, plugged it into my miner, put in my coinbase wallet information. I didn't read the fine print in red. I finally hit .01 bitcoin and was expecting an automatic payout. I emailed the company about 2 days ago if there was a way for me to get it out of there. On the site it says that if you use nicehash internal wallet, it can be transfered to coin base soon. But i don't think I am using there wallet, I just have .01 bitcoin in unclaimmed balance. I really don't want to mine 10x the amount I already did without getting payed, because it took my a tad over a week just to get .01 of a bitcoin. Scared about losing all my money due to another hack or something. Should I just leave it in there for now? go to making litecoins on a prompt payout scedule? wait for nicehash to fix the .01 external wallet thing? can i transfer my funds to the nicehash wallet so that when they come with the upgrade, I can just move to coinbase? What do you think i should do?



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 03:13AM by juked1s http://bit.ly/2EkDCuK

No comments :

Post a Comment