Saturday 30 December 2017

"Too Low Difficulty" What am i doing wrong?

TL:DR; Suffering from the "Too low difficulty" problem. How do i fix it?

Hey guys! I just managed to successfully connect to the slushpool. I have a single 1060 card and previously tried out mining with Nicehash. After recent events i have decided to stay away from Nicehash and mine with a pool instead.

After some tinkering, i can now connect to slushpool either with my own batch file or just by starting the .exe directly (tinkered with the .conf). It starts, connects but then keeps rejecting my shares due to too low difficulty. Imgur

So what do i do now? Is there any hope for a person like me with a weak budget card? I want to try this out for educational purposes. I need to know more about how it works than "Miners keeps the ledgers... or something!" or something like that.

I've tried googling, but everyones Batch and .conf files looks different. I'm not sure what to change in my own since i'm very new to mining in pools.



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 12:23AM by Sappels http://bit.ly/2CeMAMI

No comments :

Post a Comment