Saturday 30 December 2017

Purchasing Via Alibaba

Just curious about an opinion, I've recently decided to purchase a handful of S9 miners. Now I've been waffling between waiting for the next quarter's reservations from Bitmain itself or a listing I found on Alibaba. These are the deets:

 

They very clearly list their prices by units at the top.

 

They answered the phone the very first time I called, speaking the Kings English, (Better than I did), Answered every question, never pressured me or asked how many I wanted to order. The only question they did ask was my location then reacted: "Hmmm, We will need to lift it to you."

 

They've Done (According to Alibaba, $300,000 USD) in trade to the USA in the past two months.

 

Their S9 prices start at $1729(>10),$1679(>50),$1659(>100),$1629(100+)

 

Trade Assurance Limit Advertised for whole order minus 30% return shipping (Fair IMO, sounds like a tariff)

 

Payment Method's preferred as standard BTB(L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T). Visa or Mastercard is also accepted as well as E-Check (But may delay order). Western Union/Money Gram also accepted but WILL delay the order. "Other" was also listed, I asked about that, the gent on the phone, simply said it referred to Bitcoin orders when it was still acceptable.

 

The client has 30 Days to test all units for flaws and return provided "health report" to ensure no damage has been sustained or void warranty offered by the reseller. Extended Warranty may be purchased via a reseller.

 

This Sale is simply for the S9 Unit itself, not the power supply is mentioned many times.

 

Shipping to the United States will be quoted from UPS or FedEx, but DHL is also available, with such a purchase...I trust the Germans.

 

Curious in this case to what the community might think? Speaking with them on the phone they did apologize for their inability to guarantee that all the units I would be purchasing would be from the same batch. Only that they never sold units that were more than "One step removed from their listed speed."



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 09:47AM by Pendragon_Romana http://bit.ly/2CuZqDv

No comments :

Post a Comment