Sunday 20 February 2022

I finally understand Bitcoin.

I finally understand the purpose of Bitcoin. About two weeks ago I recently won a little bit of money gambling and couldn’t transfer it to my bank, I could however withdraw it in BTC and was just going to set up an account on Coinbase and withdraw it when it hit. I didn’t know anything about BTC or crypto (and I still know very little) and after this price drop I started panicking a teeny bit and was confused. I found the subreddit and started browsing it and I realized, Bitcoin isn’t about making a profit or a quick buck, it’s a slap in the face to the government and banks who think they can control every aspect of our life. It’s a slap in the face to people like Trudeau who thinks they can freeze our accounts because we don’t comply to their every demand.

Thank you all for showing me the real meaning behind crypto and BTC. Going to invest a little more and get a cold wallet soon. F the Gov n F the greedy ass banks.



Submitted February 20, 2022 at 11:44PM by projectoar https://bit.ly/3I8dpQp

No comments :

Post a Comment