Friday 14 July 2023

Last year, Alex Machinsky stole 0.51 bitcoin from me. 13 months later, I now hold 0.5 again.


I'm just a kid, early 20s. Still in college, so minimum wage job. Last bull run I felt on top of the world.Alex humbled me by taking my life savings. It was 0.51, everything I had.When he took that from me, I had $0 to my name and $5,000 in credit card debt.I genuinely though I would NEVER EVER get to half a bitcoin ever again.I got a job, started hustling hard. I put all my paychecks in in october, nov, dec.I sold my possessions to buy more.I upgraded jobs and started working 50-60 hrs for OT.I aggressively saved and invested. every single check. every darn dollar.I doordashed after work and on my days off to pay for food and gas and even more money for bitcoin.And now I'm finally back to being 1 in 42 million.I already know the deal with scammers, I been here since 2020. You won't fool me, this account is probably going to be banned soon anyway. I'm the same guy that made the post a while ago saying "In november I had $70,000 at 21 and in June I had $0 and $5k in debt here's how I did it" I am that dull-soup account.Glad to be here again. Now onto the next half coin.Oh yeah, and it's on hardware walletS now via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/44qOxhR

No comments :

Post a Comment