Friday 14 July 2023

Why Bitcoin?


Here’s why…I was born in the 1970’s. In the 80’s I remember my Dad complaining at paying $40,000 for our house. In the 90’s he said there’s no way our home could be worth $150,000I remember the same home value falling to $200,000 during the 2009 correction. I thought, there’s no way this home will ever get back to previous values. Today our home would have been worth $500,000Point is…inflation, higher and lower, is working to push prices higher. Stuff that’s out of our control. Bitcoin runs solely on demand and supply. Supply is decreasing while demand seems to be increasing. Doesn’t take a genius to see how Bitcoin’s price could flourish. While we really have no idea what the price of Bitcoin will be in 20 years, if I had to take a gamble on an asset class. It would be Bitcoin. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3JY9ngv

No comments :

Post a Comment