Thursday 29 October 2015

Black Arrow Prospero X-1 / X1.5

Hi all, So I used to be a mining enthusiast with a few S3 and one S5 that I had to sell because I moved to a new flat and my flatmates didn't want them there (too much noise, heat and energy consumption). I had to sell them all :'(

I was browsing around some old mining posts when I saw some posts about the Prospero and I thought that it was a nice miner.

I am aware that 100gh/s will never make me any profit, but I would still like to get one, maybe to solo mine and hopefully win the big game.

I was looking for advices with some miners, my requests are the following :

  • standalone (no need for a computer or raspi)
  • not very noisy
  • doesn't consume much power

If you have any other miners to recommend, I'd be happy to know about it (except usb miners, too messy for me I guess)

Thanks in advance,

Q



Submitted October 29, 2015 at 11:03PM by QuentinZRC http://bit.ly/1P7O4pE

No comments :

Post a Comment