Monday 12 October 2015

Luke-Jr or Bitmain: Do your hardware or software have special methods tailored to bfgminer or antminer w/ antpool or eligius?

I'm guessing the answer is no. I haven't digged into the code for eloipool and don't know if there's other parts of eligius that are public or not with regard to pool optimizations. I would think though that at some level there would be client server optimizations if the software interoperability was developed in house meaning the antminer software connecting to antpool and bfgminer connecting to eligius. Curious if there is any code optimizations for those specific configurations that anyone has discovered from looking through the github repos related. (I'm very busy these days to check myself which is why I brought it up)



Submitted October 12, 2015 at 08:27PM by frankenmint http://bit.ly/1MrHj1N

No comments :

Post a Comment