Wednesday 28 October 2015

Starting into bitcoin mining.

So I got alittle lucky last week, I had 30 remaining $ in my bitcoin wallet, I've had them for months. I found a bitcoin betting website, I deposited $10, Turned it into $300. Cashed out, I ordered 2 Antminer S3+'s with a 1000W HP server power supply kit with wiring/adapter for the miners. Electricity costs me .08$/kWh, $10 invested, How accurate are bitcoin miner calculators? Like coinwarz for example, you can insert difficulty, electricity costs, watts, and GH/s, Based off that calculator, I'm looking at $27 a month profit, Which is next to nothing. But it costs me $10 to start so who cares right? Does anyone have any tips for someone new to it (I've followed bitcoins and mining a bit but never done it) Also any pool advice for when I get my miners?



Submitted October 29, 2015 at 07:15AM by OneFastGSR http://bit.ly/1XzShW7

No comments :

Post a Comment