Tuesday 27 October 2015

YouTube: Let me skip ads for 2 cents in Bitcoin, paid with a chrome extension wallet or Google account balance

Edit: I'm talking about the "unskippable" kind.

A quick 2 cents, I'd pay it a second time if there was a loading issue and not care. Likely off-chain Google Bitcoin balance deduction.

Edit 2: Bitcoin enables this where Paypal etc can't, because I can deposit, withdraw, and denominate with precision in Bitcoin. With Paypal etc there will be arbitrary restrictions and fees. Bitcoin enables a free money flow, reducing friction further.

Edit 3: W3C upcoming sounds great, but I'm thinking today. The implementation is available or can be done in house today.



Submitted October 28, 2015 at 01:09AM by markcoll http://bit.ly/1NzcvuH

No comments :

Post a Comment