Saturday 2 December 2017

Large Scale Mining Profitable? (with Solar)

Hoping someone can tell me if I'm on to something or just wasting my time. I am currently in the process of purchasing a large commercial building for an investment, which just so happens to come with a 250 panel, 50kwh solar system on the roof. Additionally I intend to take about 1000 sq ft of the 4th floor for my own use, and the floor has 30 ft ceilings.

So is the idea of installing several (as many as the solar will support) bitcoin mining machines in the ceiling of my office space (since it's 30 ft there is plenty of room) viable? I've tried so many online "hashing calculators" but all of them seem to disagree on the output. How do I know what I can expect to produce, and what kind of profit margins I'd be looking at assuming the price of bitcoin stays constant?

Any advice would be appreciated - and beyond that if there's someone who could take it a step further and give me concrete analysis I'd make it worth their while.



Submitted December 03, 2017 at 01:40AM by Eltron6000 http://bit.ly/2zH4H8B

No comments :

Post a Comment