Friday 1 December 2017

Thanks to Bitcoin, my girlfriend and I have plans to sell everything, quit our jobs, and travel the world


Like the title says, Bitcoin has given me the opportunity to travel the world with my girlfriend, hopefully starting at the end of 2018.I still have all my original BTC, but I got really lucky on a few flips (selling at a peak, buying again low), which has given us enough to travel for about a year. Selling our belongings will give us a buffer. Then if things go REALLY south, I have savings + I could always let go of my precious BTC.I'd like to thank this sub for helping me learn about the ins and outs (I've been a lurker for over a year now). I'd also like to give a big F-you to my friends who said, and still say, spending my money on BTC was a dumb idea. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2kjeeA4

No comments :

Post a Comment