Wednesday 27 December 2017

S9 Antminer Randomly is Disconnecting From Internet and Stops Working

Hello, I worked on setting up a new S9 Antminer that I got in about a week ago. I have everything setup and just started running the new machine yesterday for the first time. However, I ran into a problem.

The S9 Antminer is randomly disconnecting from the internet after running for about 30 minutes to an hour and stops working. It runs great while it runs, up until it disconnects. I have to reset the machine for it to start working again.

I have it inside a box with proper ventilation. The temperature runs around 80-85 C. I'm not sure if that is too hot and the machine is shutting off, or if there is something wrong with the machine, or if maybe it's my network.

I can access the machine on my network when it is connected and I can make changes to it. It is running as a DHCP at the moment. I tried to change it to a Static IP to see if that would change anything and it completely locked me out of the machine. I had to reset the machine to be able to access it again. I'm using Verizon FIOS internet if that matters at all.

I've checked all over google to see if anyone else had this problem and I can't find any information on it. So I figured I would ask this subreddit and see if anyone has an idea of what it could be.

Thank you for any help you can provide.



Submitted December 27, 2017 at 10:32PM by acezie http://bit.ly/2BYuo9V

No comments :

Post a Comment